- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
12 Oct 2010
ADB has developed a draft framework for its water operations that calls for sweeping efficiency improvements and greater public-private sector partnerships to address the water crisis in Asia and the Pacific.
11 Oct 2010
Finding solutions to Asia's water crisis will be the focus of an international water conference in Manila starting today.
7 Oct 2010
ADB is launching its second video competition which is open to all aspiring filmmakers across the globe.
29 Sep 2010
ADB appointed Joji Tokeshi as the new Country Director for Tajikistan, effective 23 September 2010.
28 Sep 2010
As developing Asia's recovery from the global crisis gains firm hold, medium- and long-run growth will re-assert itself as the region's top economic priority. The central challenge now facing the region is to transform its V-shaped recovery into sustained growth beyond the recovery.
23 Sep 2010
ADB, the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, and the International Fund for Agriculture Development have joined forces to tackle widespread hunger and build food security throughout the Asia and Pacific region.
16 Aug 2010
ADB is extending a $122 million grant to expand and modernize Tajikistan's electricity transmission system, which will help it boost energy trading with neighboring countries to meet winter shortages.
29 Jul 2010
Public-private partnerships can play a vital role in unlocking Central Asia's vast economic potential, senior officials at ADB told a business forum here.
2 Jun 2010
Tajikistan and the ADB have agreed on a new Country Partnership Strategy for 2010 to 2014 which will advance the Central Asian nation's drive to strengthen energy supplies and transport links, and to develop a vibrant private sector to help the economy diversify.
25 May 2010
ADB President Haruhiko Kuroda today inaugurated a 75-kilometer stretch of railway line that connects the Afghan city of Mazar-e-Sharif to the country's bustling northern border with Uzbekistan.