- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
18 Jul 2014
Developing Asia remains on track toward steady growth in 2014 despite slower-than-expected growth in the United States in the first quarter, says a new ADB report.
27 May 2014
The soon-to-be-completed road from Dushanbe’s Western Gate to the Uzbekistan border will provide a vital connection between Tajikistan and its neighbors and key piece of the Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Corridor 3 that spans almost 7,000 kilometers from the Russian Federation in the north to the Persian Gulf in the south.
21 Apr 2014
ADB approved $21.02 billion in financing operations last year, according to ADB’s 2013 Annual Report, released ahead of its 47th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors to be held 2–5 May in Astana, Kazakhstan.
1 Apr 2014
Developing Asia will extend its steady economic growth in 2014 as higher demand from recovering advanced economies will be dampened somewhat by moderating growth in the People’s Republic of China (PRC), says a new ADB report.
1 Apr 2014
Widening income gaps are undermining decades of successful poverty reduction in developing Asia, meaning governments should proactively use fiscal policy to close gaps and promote more inclusive growth, says a new ADB report.
1 Apr 2014
Tajikistan achieved robust growth in 2013, supported mainly by remittances; however, the economy is expected to slow down in 2014 and 2015. One of the most serious challenges in the country is to generate employment through higher private investment, ADB says in its annual economic report.
12 Feb 2014
Preparatory work has begun for a project that aims to improve the efficiency and quality of technical and vocational education and training in Tajikistan, leading to increased skilled workers with better paid jobs.
12 Feb 2014
Improving the investment climate in Tajikistan, supporting knowledge transfer to businesses, and attracting potential investors to the country are at the heart of new technical assistance by ADB and the Government of Japan.
16 Jan 2014
ADB 2014-2016 Program in Tajikistan Emphasizes Improving Regional Connections and Investment Climate
ADB plans a $313.9 million assistance program, including expected cofinancing from other development partners for Tajikistan over the next three years.
11 Dec 2013
An improving growth outlook in Japan and the United States paired with stronger-than-expected performance in the People’s Republic of China support a steady growth outlook for developing Asia, says a new ADB report.