- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
7 Nov 2011
ADB has approved a $3 million grant to support Cambodia's efforts to recover from the floods that devastated the country in the last 2 months.
14 Sep 2011
East Asia's rapid growth benefitted substantially from its young population. The demographic dividend that the region enjoyed accounted for as much as 1% of economic growth in recent decades in some countries. But in the future it will be a less significant source of growth in Asia.
7 Jul 2011
Major constraints in transforming corridor which has the potential to stimulate growth in the Mekong sub-region.
17 Nov 2010
Though a hydropower project relocated villagers, it also brought electricity, roads, and schools to a remote valley.
22 Oct 2010
A new regional railway brings hope for growth to Cambodians, and reminds older Cambodians of prosperous times before recent decades of conflict.
27 Jul 2010
Upgrades to Cambodia’s national highway have not only made health care more accessible, they have boosted trade and tourism.
23 Jul 2010
A new ADB-supported road stretching from the People's Republic of China through Lao PDR following the Tea Horse pathway is enhancing the region's potential for economic growth.
31 Jan 2009
In Lao PDR, a hydroelectric project builds dams that address environmental and social problems and steer revenue toward the country's poorest people.
10 Mar 2008
A road between Phnom Penh and Ho Chi Minh marks a milestone in the Greater Mekong Subregion, promoting economic cooperation in a formerly conflict-torn area.