- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
3 Mar 2006
Representatives of more than 80 companies will gather in Singapore next week for a forum that will explore the vast investment opportunities for Singapore companies offered by the Mekong subregion.
2 Feb 2006
Partnerships and cooperation among local communities as well as communities of nations must be strengthened if Asia and the Pacific is to achieve sustainable development, a senior ADB official told an environment summit in New Delhi today.
30 Jan 2006
ADB will develop knowledge hubs in selected developing countries throughout the Asia and Pacific region to support and strengthen research and disseminate new development concepts and technologies.
30 Jan 2006
Senior officials from ADB are visiting India this week to take part in the Delhi Sustainable Development Summit and discuss ADB's partnerships on environmental issues and regional integration.
24 Jan 2006
ADB will help develop a competitive and efficient subregional power trade market in the Greater Mekong Subregion through a EURO 1 million technical assistance grant provided by the Agence Francaise de Developpement.
21 Dec 2005
ADB will help promote greater environmental and biodiversity protection in the Mekong countries through a grant package of US$25.57 million.
25 Nov 2005
ADB is planning a Partnership Framework with the Thai Government that will define priority areas for working together on national and regional programs in the medium term.
24 Nov 2005
The inauguration of ADB's new Resident Mission in Thailand marks a new chapter in ADB's long-standing partnership with the country, ADB President Haruhiko Kuroda said today at a ceremony jointly held with Minister of Finance Thanong Bidaya in Bangkok.
23 Nov 2005
ADB President Haruhiko Kuroda will make his first official visit to Thailand this week where he will inaugurate on Thursday ADB's Resident Mission in Bangkok.
16 Nov 2005
To further help develop mature bond markets in the region, ADB's AsianBondsOnline website today added corporate bond coverage to its "How to Buy Bonds" Knowledge Center section.