- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
25 Sep 2014
Developing Asia is continuing along a stable growth path. Although the major industrial economies underperformed in the first half of the year, the region’s gross domestic product is expected to expand in 2014 and 2015.
23 Jul 2014
The safety of air travel is a hot topic right now. ADB has been working with governments around Asia and the Pacific to keep people safe in the air.
30 Jun 2014
An ADB-supported project is easing business procedures in Pacific island countries following a successful pilot program in the Solomon Islands.
30 May 2014
Overfishing, pollution, and poverty are threatening the health of Asia’s Coral Triangle, the world's richest concentration of marine biodiversity. The Coral Triangle Initiative (CTI), a partnership of six countries in the region, identifies the key issues that must be addressed to achieve the sustainable management of coastal and marine resources in the area.
5 May 2014
ADB's 47th Annual Meeting, held in Astana from 2 to 5 May, saw much discussion on connectivity, innovation, and the need to keep up with the demands of a changing Asia and Pacific.
21 Apr 2014
ADB is an international development finance institution. We provide loans, grants, and expertise to our developing member countries to help reduce poverty and create a world in which everyone can share the benefits of growth.
14 Mar 2014
After years of rapid growth, many countries in Asia have advanced to middle-income status. The transition from middle income to high income, however, can be a slow process. Here are 12 things to know about overcoming the so-called middle-income trap in the region.
26 Feb 2014
The small, isolated island countries in the Pacific are highly vulnerable to natural disasters and the effects of climate change. ADB's urban development specialist Allison Woodruff explains how smart data can help countries in the region reduce and manage disaster risk.
17 Feb 2014
Island countries in the Pacific need a strong transport sector to support economic growth. ADB's transport strategy in the region focuses on improving access to markets and social services and building integrated transport systems.
26 Nov 2013
An ADB study details the potential costs of climate change in the Pacific – including modeling of future climate over the region, assessments of impacts on natural resources, tourism, and human health, and economic repercussions under various emission scenarios.