- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Developing Asia’s outlook remains on track despite slower-than-expected first quarter growth in the United States. The region is projected to grow steadily at 6.2% in 2014 and 6.4% in 2015, the same rates envisaged in Asian Development Outlook 2014.
This issue of the Pacific Economic Monitor updates the 2014 and 2015 GDP growth and inflation projections for ADB's Pacific developing member countries. The theme of the policy briefs included in this issue is the Pacific's employment challenges.
This flyer outlines the status of solid waste management in Tonga and recommends key points for action to address challenges facing the country related to solid waste management.
This document provides an update of ongoing Pacific energy projects and proposed assistance for 2014.
This ADB Country Fact Sheet provides social and economic indicators on Tonga as well as concise information on ADB's operations in the country and contact information.
Pacific and Caribbean Conference on Effective Regulation of Energy and Water Services: Conference Materials
This report is a compilation of materials related to the Pacific and Caribbean Conference on Effective Regulation of Energy and Water Services held on 25-27 March in Nadi, Fiji.
The Annual Report includes a comprehensive discussion on ADB’s operational, administrative, and financial activities in 2013; complete financial statements and opinions of the independent auditors; and a report on the activities of the Special Funds of ADB. The report also highlights how ADB has helped developing member countries in Asia and the Pacific make progress toward environmentally sustainable growth.
ADB's Asian Development Outlook (ADO) 2014 projects that developing Asia's growth will increase from 6.1% in 2013 to 6.2% in 2014 and 6.4% in 2015.
ADB, Australian Government and the New Zealand Aid Program renewed the Paciﬁc Private Sector Development Initiative (PSDI) for a third phase that will run for 6 years until June 2019 with signiﬁcantly increased funding.
This publication recommends risk reduction and adaptation measures to promote more sustainable urban development.