- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
7 Jun 2012
ADB education expert Jouko Sarvi talks about the economic and social implications of private tutoring in Asia and the Pacific.
5 Jun 2012
See which countries have the largest and smallest ecological footprint in Asia.
25 Apr 2012
The thriving east-west trade that once prospered along the famed Silk Road is slowly being restored to its former glory through transport and trade links being rolled out under the Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation program. Here are 12 facts and figures on the New Silk Road.
11 Apr 2012
Although developing Asia has made great strides in raising living standards and reducing poverty, swelling income disparities threaten to undermine that success.
21 Nov 2011
CAREC countries are working together to move people, goods, and vehicles across borders faster, more efficiently, and at least cost.
8 Jun 2010
In Uzbekistan, people unable to get loans are finding help at neighborhood credit unions, which are boosting home-based businesses, self-employment, and incomes.
7 Jun 2010
An ADB textbook project is at the heart of education reform in Uzbekistan.
7 Jun 2010
An ADB project in Uzbekistan hopes to bring education into the 21st century by providing computers, internet connectivity, and training to schools, even in rural areas.