- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
6 Dec 2006
ADB and the Government of Viet Nam signed an agreement today for a grant of $2 million to reduce severe malnutrition among poor children in Viet Nam.
1 Dec 2006
ADB will help address the problems of forest loss and degradation as well as rural poverty in Viet Nam's Central Highlands through a US$45 million loan.
29 Nov 2006
About 114,000 households in Viet Nam's central region will benefit from improved water supply and sanitation and enhanced community health through a project supported by a $53.2 million loan from ADB.
28 Nov 2006
A US$1.7 million technical assistance grant from ADB is helping to prepare a project that will develop two urban mass rapid transit rail lines in Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam.
14 Nov 2006
Emerging East Asian bond markets have expanded rapidly since the 1997/1998 Asian financial crisis, spurred by an increased issuance of government debt, a report issued by ADB says.
8 Nov 2006
ADB is assisting the Government of Viet Nam to address its growing power deficit by preparing a project that will develop the O Mon thermal power complex 300 km south of Ho Chi Minh City in phases.
16 Oct 2006
The Asian and Pacific region as a whole is on track to achieve most of the Millennium Development Goals, but progress in many individual countries is slow and performance on some vital targets is unsatisfactory, according to a new report released today.
10 Oct 2006
A project to investigate the impact of air pollution on the health of people living in poverty was formally launched today in Ho Chi Minh City.
6 Oct 2006
ADB has approved a US$15 million loan to support a multi donor program to reduce poverty in Viet Nam.
27 Sep 2006
A Water Financing Program Conference opened yesterday at ADB's Manila Headquarters aiming to accelerate water investments for the five participating countries.