- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
The Asia Bond Monitor reviews recent developments in East Asian local currency bond markets along with the outlook, risks, and policy options. It covers the 10 members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations plus the People’s Republic of China; Hong Kong, China; and the Republic of Korea.
This publication presents the impacts of cofinanced projects of Agence Française de Développement and Asian Development Bank in Viet Nam.
Third ASEAN Chief Justices’ Roundtable on Environment: ASEAN’s Environmental Challenges and Legal Responses – The Proceedings
This publication contains the proceedings of the Third ASEAN Chief Justices’ Roundtable on Environment: ASEAN’s Environmental Challenges and Legal Responses, held in Bangkok on 15-18 November 2013.
This edition of the GMS e-Updates features milestones achieved at the 6th Economic Corridors Forum, meetings conducted at the 5th GMS Summit, and updates on tourism, transport, trade, energy, human resource development, urban development, and environment.
The Key Indicators for Asia and the Pacific 2014 presents the latest key statistics on development issues concerning the economies of Asia and the Pacific to a wide audience, including policy makers, development practitioners, government officials, researchers, students, and the general public.
Framework of Inclusive Growth Indicators 2014: Key Indicators for Asia and the Pacific Special Supplement
The Framework of Inclusive Growth Indicators 2014 is the fourth edition of the special supplement of the Key Indicators for Asia and the Pacific. The framework is composed of 35 indicators used as measures of income and nonincome outcomes of inclusive growth; the processes and inputs that are important to improve access to opportunities, social inclusion, social safety nets; and good governance and institutions.
Scaling Up Payments for Forest Environmental Services in Viet Nam: Lessons and Insights from Quang Nam
This publication summarizes the lessons and insights from ADB’s support for scaling up payments for forest environmental services in Quang Nam province in Viet Nam.
Developing Asia’s outlook remains on track despite slower-than-expected first quarter growth in the United States. The region is projected to grow steadily at 6.2% in 2014 and 6.4% in 2015, the same rates envisaged in Asian Development Outlook 2014.
Measuring Social Protection Expenditures in Southeast Asia: Estimates Using the Social Protection Index
This paper provides a cross-country analysis of social protection programs in Southeast Asia.
This brief presents ADB experiences through its lending operations to create enabling environments for women to express their voice and agency in community level decision making.