- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Statistical Database System (SDBS)
The Statistical Database System (SDBS) is a searchable database of essential social, economic, and financial indicators relating to ADB's developing member countries.
SDBS is kept up to date with data from statistical contacts
- national statistical offices, central banks and ministries of finance of developing member countries
- ADB resident missions and other ADB units.
- other international organizations.
The system was first developed to provide data support for ADB operations. Statistical tables for the Key Indicators are generated from SDBS.
As part of ADB's role as a key knowledge bank for developing countries in the region and to support the development community and policymakers, part of the system is now accessible here free of charge.
This Internet version of SDBS contains data from 1988 onward. MDG tables of ADB's developing member countries can also be generated from this database.