ADF IX Donors' Report: Development Effectiveness for Poverty Reduction
On 25 August 2004, the Board of Governors of the Asian Development Bank adopted the Resolution for the Eighth Replenishment of the Asian Development Fund and Third Regularized Replenishment of the Technical Assistance Special Fund (or ADF IX), covering the four-year period 2005 to 2008.
The main understandings and recommendations emanating from the negotiations on ADF IX are contained in this document.
- Executive Summary
- Poverty Reduction in Asia and the Pacific
- The Asian Development Fund and the ADF IX Negotiations
- Development Effectiveness through Results
- ADB's Reform Agenda in ADF IX
- Communicating and Advocating the ADF IX Reform Agenda
- Strengthening Policy Implementation for Poverty Reduction
- Use of ADF IX Resources
- Establishing Grants in ADF IX
- ADF IX Financial Management and Replenishment Framework
- Planning the ADF IX Midterm Review