Azerbaijan: Country Gender Assessment
This country gender assessment (CGA) was prepared as part of a regional ADB technical assistance (TA) project covering four countries in the Central Asian Republics (CARs) - the Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic and Tajikistan.
This country gender assessment was prepared as part of a regional ADB technical assistance project covering four countries in the Central Asian Republics - Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic, and Tajikistan. In addition to supporting Government efforts to promote gender equality and mainstream gender into national poverty reduction strategies, the CGAs aim to ensure that the ADB interventions are responsive to country gender conditions and commitments.
- Executive Summary
- Gender and Poverty in Azerbaijan
- National Policies and Programs for Poverty Reduction
- National Laws, Institutions, and Policies Promoting Gender Equality
- Gender Dimensions of Economic Development and Growth
- Gender Dimensions of Human Development
- Gender, Political Participation, and Civil Society
- Further Gender Equality Concerns
- Gender, Poverty, and the IDP/Refugee Population
- Mainstreaming Gender into ADB Operations