Clean Energy Financing Partnership Facility: Annual Report 2012
This annual report informs on CEFPF's operational results and overall implementation progress for the period from 1 January to 31 December 2012.
The Clean Energy Financing Partnership Facility (CEFPF) was established in 2007 with the aim to help developing member countries improve energy security and transit to low carbon use through cost-effective investments, particularly in technologies that result in greenhouse gas mitigation. Serving as a partnership platform between the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and its financing partners, CEFPF is important in achieving ADB's annual target of $2 billion clean energy investments by 2013.
- Highlights and Key Achievements
- Results Framework
- Financial Status
- Management of the Facility
- Relationship with Financing Partners
- Lessons Learned, Experiences Gained, and Key Constraints
- External Factors Relevant to the Facility
- Overview of 2013 Annual Work Program