Cook Islands: Country Operations Business Plan (2011-2013)
The Country Operations Business Plan (COBP) for the Cook Islands describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy for 2011-2013.
This Country Operations Business Plan for 2011-2013 describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy, including grants and projects in the pipeline for the Cook Islands.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with the Country Partnership Strategy
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Nonlending Programs
- ADB. 2009. Country Partnership Strategy (2008–2012): Cook Islands. Manila.
- Government of Cook Islands. 2007. National Sustainable Development Plan (NSDP) 2007-2010. Looking the Cook Islands vision-A 2020 Challenge. Rarotonga.
- ADB. 2009. ADB's Pacific Approach 2010–2014. Manila.
- ADB. 2010. Regional Operations Business Plan for the Pacific (2010-2013). Manila.
- ADB. 2009. Mainstreaming Climate Change in ADB Operations: Climate Change Implementation Plan for the Pacific (2009–2015). Manila.