Cook Islands: Country Partnership Strategy (2008-2012)
This Country Partnership Strategy for the Cook Islands defines the country's medium-term development strategy and operational program for 2008–2012.
The Country Partnership Strategy is aligned with Cook Islands' development plan and poverty reduction goals, and its preparation with ADB developing member countries' development planning cycle.
- Executive Summary
- Development Context: Current Trends, Issues, and Constraints
- The Government's Development Strategy
- Asian Development Bank's Development Experience
- Asian Development Bank's Strategy
- Risks and Performance Monitoring and Evaluation