Cook Islands: Country Partnership Strategy (2008-2012)
This Country Partnership Strategy (CPS) for the Cook Islands defines the country's medium-term development strategy and operational program for 2008-2012.
The CPS is aligned with the Cook Islands' development plan and poverty reduction goals, and its preparation with ADB Developing Member Countries development planning cycle.
- Executive Summary
- Development Context: Current Trends, Issues, and Constraints
- The Government's Development Strategy
- Asian Development Bank's Development Experience
- Asian Development Bank's Strategy
- Risks and Performance Monitoring and Evaluation