Country Assistance Plan (2000-2002): Solomon Islands
The Country Assistance Plan describes the planned program of assistance by the Asian Development Bank for Solomon Islands covering the three-year period 2000-2002.
It includes loan and technical assistance projects, as well as possible cofinancing from other donors. The CAP was prepared by the ADB between April and June 1999, in close consultation with the Government of Solomon Islands, and other stakeholders. The CAP was discussed with the Board of Directors in October 1999 and has been revised by the ADB to incorporate recent developments. The assistance plan described in the CAP is only indicative and may be revised to reflect future developments.
- Country Performance Assessment
- Country Operational Strategy
- Sector Strategies
- Regional Economic Cooperation
- Donor Activities and Aid Coordination
- Cofinancing and Catalyzing External Resources
- Asian Development Bank's Operational Program
- Economic and Sector Work Program
- Local Cost Financing