Country Assistance Plan (2001-2003): East Timor
The Country Assistance Plan describes the planned program of assistance by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) for East Timor covering the three-year period 2001-2003.
It includes technical assistance projects and grants from other sources, as well as possible cofinancing from other donors. The CAP was prepared by the ADB between April and June 2000, in close consultation with the United Nations Transitional Administration in East Timor, and other stakeholders, including non-government organizations. The CAP was discussed by the Board of Directors in October 2000 and has been revised by the ADB to incorporate recent developments. The assistance plan described in the CAP is only indicative and may be revised to reflect more recent developments.
- Country Performance Assessment
- Country Operational Strategy
- Sector Strategies
- Regional Economic Cooperation
- Donor Activities and Aid Coordination
- Cofinancing and Catalyzing External Resources
- ADB Operational Program
- Economic and Sector Work Program