Country Assistance Plan (2001-2003): Tajikistan
The Country Assistance Plan describes the planned program of assistance by the Asian Development Bank for Tajikistan covering the three-year period 2001-2003.
It includes loan and technical assistance projects, as well as possible cofinancing from other donors. The CAP was prepared by the ADB between April and June 2000, in close consultation with the Government of Tajikistan, and other stakeholders, including non-government organizations. The CAP was discussed with the Board of Directors in October 2000. The assistance plan described in the CAP is only indicative and may be revised to reflect future developments.
- Country Performance Assessment
- Interim Operational Strategy (IOS)
- Sector Strategies
- Regional Cooperation
- Donor Activities and Aid Coordination
- Cofinancing and Aid Coordination
- ADB's Operational Program
- Economic and Sector work Program
- Local Cost Financing