Development Effectiveness Review 2008 Report
ADB is committed to continuous self-evaluation to maximize its operational effectiveness. The 2008 Development Effectiveness Review is ADB's second annual corporate performance assessment.
The 2008 Development Effectiveness Review evaluates ADB’s progress in implementing its long-term strategic framework 2008–2020 (Strategy 2020). Using the Strategy 2020 results framework, it highlights successes, challenges, and needed.
The review analyzes performance at the four levels of ADB's results framework: Level 1: The development progress Asia and the Pacific is making, Level 2: ADB's own contribution to regional development, Level 3: How well ADB is managing its operations, and Level 4: How efficient ADB is as an organization. Summary Progress toward poverty reduction and human development targets continued in Asia and the Pacific.
- Executive Summary
- Overall Performance
- Level 1: Asia and the Pacific Development Outcomes
- Level 2: ADB's Key Sector Outputs and their Contributions to Development Outcomes
- Level 3: Operational Effectiveness
- Level 4: Organizational Effectiveness
- Supplementary Appendix: Review of Outcomes in ADB's 2008 Project Completion Reports