Finance for the Poor: Microfinance Development Strategy
The Microfinance Development Strategy ensures permanent access to institutional financial services for a majority of poor and low-income households and their microenterprises. It aims to support the development of sustainable microfinance systems that can provide diverse services of high quality.
- Need for a Development Strategy for Microfinance
- Microfinance in the Asian and Pacific Region
- ADB's Microfinance Experience
- Other Agencies' Microfinance Experience
- ADB's Microfinance Development Strategy
- Implementation of the Strategy