An Introduction to Results Management: Principles, Implications, and Applications
This guide explains the main principles of results management, the core of the managing for development results approach. It also discusses the implications of implementing the approach and its application in Asian Development Bank's operations at the country and project levels.
- Results Management Context and Evolution
- What Results Management Is and Why It's Important
- Putting Results Management into Practice
- Implementing Results Management: Challenges and Opportunities
- Materials and Resources on International Experience with Results Management