Kiribati: Country Operations Business Plan (2014-2016)
The country operations business plan (COBP), 2014-2016 for Kiribati describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy (CPS), 2010-2014 and the Kiribati Development Plan, 2012-2015, including grants and projects in the pipeline for the country.
The Asian Development Bank's country partnership strategy (CPS), 2010-2014 for Kiribati is consistent with its Pacific Approach, 2010-2014. The CPS aims to reduce poverty and promote economic opportunity by improving public management and the delivery of sustainable infrastructure services. The CPS aligns with the Kiribati Development Plan, 2012-2015. This country operations business plan (COBP) puts into operation the objectives of the CPS and the Kiribati Development Plan.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with the Country Partnership Strategy
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Nonlending Programs
- ADB's Pacific Approach, 2010–2014
- Kiribati Development Plan, 2012–2015
- Country Partnership Strategy: Kiribati, 2010–2014
- Strategy 2020: The Long-Term Strategic Framework of the Asian Development Bank, 2008–2020
- Kiribati: 2013 Article IV Consultation—Staff Report. IMF Country Report No. 13/158