Maldives: Interim Country Partnership Strategy (2012-2013)
This Interim Country Partnership Strategy (CPS) for Maldives defines the country's medium-term development strategy and operational program for 2012-2013. The CPS is aligned with Maldives' development plan and poverty reduction goals, and its preparation with the ADB Developing Member Countries development planning cycle.
Three priorities in the CPS, 2007-2011 (micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises development, transport, and energy) remain important for the Maldives.
This interim CPS, 2012-2013 continues to emphasize the need for capacity development and focuses on the three selected sectors for investment projects. The interim CPS will also explore ways to intervene in human skills development through support for education.
- Country at a Glance
- Development Trends and Issues
- The Country Strategy
- Strategy Implementation
- Results Management
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Energy
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Industry and Trade
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Transport and Information and Communication Technology
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan (Summary)
- Country and Portfolio Indicators
- Country Performance Assessment Ratings
- Country Cost-Sharing Arrangements and Eligible Expenditure Financing Parameters
- Country Operations Business Plan
- Country Assistance Program Evaluation