Marshall Islands: Country Operations Business Plan (2012-2014)
The Country Operations Business Plan (COBP) for the Marshall Islands describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy.
This Country Operations Business Plan (COBP) for 2012-2014 describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy, including grants and projects in the pipeline for the Marshall Islands.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with the Country Partnership Strategy
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Nonlending Programs
- Supplementary Document: ADB Pacific Approach 2010–2014
- Supplementary Document: Strategy 2020: The Long-Term Strategic Framework of ADB 2008–2020
- Supplementary Document: Country Operations Business Plan: The Marshall Islands 2010–2012
- Supplementary Document: Achieving Development Effectiveness in Weakly Performing Countries
- Supplementary Document: Asian Development Outlook 2011
- Supplementary Document: Mainstreaming Climate Change in ADB Operations