Mongolia: Country Strategy and Program (2006-2008)
This Country Partnership Strategy (CPS) for Mongolia defines the country's medium-term development strategy and operational program for 2006-2008.
The CPS is aligned with Mongolia's development plan and poverty reduction goals, and its preparation with the ADB Developing Member Countries development planning cycle.
- Executive Summary
- Current Development Trends and Issues
- The Government's Development Strategy
- Asian Development Bank's Development Experience
- ADB's Strategy and Program
- Risks and Performance Monitoring and Evaluation