Nauru: Country Operations Business Plan (2012-2014)
The Country Operations Business Plan 2012–2014 for Nauru describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy.
This Country Operations Business Plan for 2012–2014 describes the consistency of the business plan with Nauru's Country Partnership Strategy. As a supporting document for the strategy, the plan includes grants and projects in the pipeline.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with the Country Partnership Strategy
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Nonlending Programs
- ADB's Pacific Approach 2010–2014
- Achieving Development Effectiveness in Weakly Performing Countries
- Strengthening Governance and Accountability in Pacific Island Countries
- Strengthening Public Financial Management in Pacific Developing Member Countries
- Pacific Private Sector Development Initiative, Phase II
- Republic of Nauru: National Sustainable Development Strategy 2005–2025 (As Revised 2009)