Nauru: Country Operations Business Plan (2013-2015)
The Country Operations Business Plan 2013–2015 for Nauru describes the consistency of the business plan with the Pacific Approach 2010–2014, which serves as the country partnership strategy.
This Country Operations Business Plan for 2013–2015 describes the consistency of the business plan with the Pacific Approach 2010–2014, which serves as Nauru's country partnership strategy. As a supporting document, the plan includes lending and nonlending programs in the pipeline.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with the Pacific Approach 2010-2014
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Nonlending Programs
- ADB's Pacific Approach 2010–2014
- Achieving Development Effectiveness in Weakly Performing Countries
- Regulatory and Governance Reform for Improving Water and Electricity Supply in Nauru
- Strengthening Public Financial Management in Pacific Developing Member Countries
- Pacific Private Sector Development Initiative, Phase II
- Republic of Nauru: National Sustainable Development Strategy 2005–2025 (As Revised 2009)