Nepal Country Partnership Strategy (2010-2014): Initiating Paper
This Country Partnership Strategy Initiating Paper reviews the current development context in Nepal - the political and economic situation, the country's development priorities and challenges, the Government's strategy to address them and the assistance strategy and plans of other development partners.
It also reviews ADB's past operations in Nepal, especially the implementation experience, including lessons learned from the current country strategy and program and outlines the main drivers of a possible operational strategy for ADB to contribute towards achieving the Government's development objectives.
- The Development Context
- Nepal's Development Challenges and Constraints to Growth
- The Government's Development Strategy
- ADB's Development Experience/Lessons Derived from Previous CSP and CAPE
- Donor Partnership
- Stakeholder Consultations
- ADB's Engagement with NGOs in Nepal
- ADB's Intended Outcomes and Proposed Strategy
- Further Processing Steps