The Pacific Regional Cooperation Strategy and Program (2004-2006)
The Pacific Regional Cooperation Strategy and Program 2004-2006 provides a framework for ADB operations in its PDMCs and for ADB support to Pacific regional cooperation.
ADB prepares subregional cooperation strategies and programs (RCSPs) to ensure coherence and strategic prioritization for the five subregions covered by ADB's regional departments, with annual updates (RCSPUs). On the basis of priorities established, ADB assists developing member countries in financing regional cooperation through technical assistance grants and projects loans.
- Executive Summary
- Current Development Trends and Issues
- Assessment of Development Strategies from a Regional Perspective
- Asian Development Bank Development Experience
- Asian Development Bank Strategy
- Asian Development Bank Assistance Program
- Risks and Performance Monitoring and Evaluation
- Appendixes and Tables