Palau: Policies for Sustainable Growth, A Private Sector Assessment
ADB carries out Private Sector Assessments (PSAs) to identify constraints and opportunities for private sector development (PSD) in developing member countries (DMCs). PSAs serve as the basis for formulating the Country Strategy and Program, including strategic PSD projects. This PSA for Palau describes the macroeconomic background in the country, assesses challenges and opportunities for PSD, and contains recommendations for long-term and operational priorities for the development of the private sector.
PSAs are based on available country data, existing studies, sample surveys, assessments, and discussions with stakeholders.
- Executive Summary and Policy Priorities
- Issues Related to the Macro Economy
- Issues Related to Employment and the LAbor Market
- Issues Related to the Financial Sector
- Issues Related to Palau's Legal System and Property Rights