Papua New Guinea: Country Strategy and Program (2006-2010)
This Country Partnership Strategy (CPS) for Papua New Guinea defines the country's medium-term development strategy and operational program for 2006-2010.
The CPS is aligned with Papua New Guinea's development plan and poverty reduction goals, and its preparation with the ADB Developing Member Countries development planning cycle.
- Executive Summary
- Current Development Trends and Issues
- The Government's Development Strategy
- Asian Development Bank's Development Experience
- Strategy for ADB to Support PNG
- ADB's Assistance Program
- Risks and Performance Monitoring and Evaluation