Papua New Guinea: Country Strategy and Program (2006-2010)
This Country Strategy and Program for Papua New Guinea defines the country's medium-term development strategy and operational program for 2006–2010.
The Country Strategy and Program is aligned with Papua New Guinea's development plan and poverty reduction goals, and its preparation with ADB developing member countries' development planning cycle.
- Executive Summary
- Current Development Trends and Issues
- The Government's Development Strategy
- Asian Development Bank's Development Experience
- Strategy for ADB to Support PNG
- ADB's Assistance Program
- Risks and Performance Monitoring and Evaluation