People's Republic of China: Country Partnership Strategy (2008-2010)
This Country Partnership Strategy (CPS) for the People's Republic of China defines the country's medium-term development strategy and operational program for 2008-2010. The CPS is aligned with PRC's development plan and poverty reduction goals, and its preparation with the ADB Developing Member Countries development planning cycle.
- Executive Summary
- Development Context: Current Trends, Issues, and Constraints
- The Government's Development Strategy
- Asian Development Bank's Development Experience
- Asian Development Bank's Strategy
- Risks and Performance Monitoring and Evaluation