Revised Guidelines for Country Partnership Strategy Results Frameworks
The guidelines explain the processes and techniques for preparing and updating country and sector results frameworks using revised templates, as a part of the streamlined country partnership strategy (CPS) cycle of ADB. The guidelines supplement Operations Manual A.2 (on CPS processes) and Project Administration Instructions 6.02 and 6.03 (covering country portfolio reviews [CPRs]) by providing more detailed technical guidance in preparing results frameworks and monitoring of results.
- Country Partnership Strategies and Results Frameworks: Summary of Existing Practice
- Issues with Country Partnership Strategy Results Frameworks
- Changes in the Revised Guidelines
- A Consolidated Learning and Information-Sharing Platform
- Conclusions and Implementation