Private Sector Assessment for the Kingdom of Cambodia
ADB carries out Private Sector Assessments (PSAs) to identify constraints and opportunities for private sector development (PSD) in developing member countries (DMCs). PSAs serve as the basis for formulating the Country Strategy and Program, including strategic PSD projects. This PSA for Cambodia describes the macroeconomic background in the country, assesses challenges and opportunities for PSD, and contains recommendations for long-term and operational priorities for the development of the private sector.
PSAs are based on available country data, existing studies, sample surveys, assessments, and discussions with stakeholders.
- Purpose and Scope
- Executive Summary
- The Private Sector in the Macroeconomic Environment
- Enabling Environment
- Major Issues and Constrains
- Long-term VIsion for Private Sector Development
- Long-term Action Plan for Private Sector Development
- Priorities for PSD in Cambodia