Project Classification System: Final Report
This final report on the review of ADB's project classification system (PCS) introduces and describes the revised system.
The review was undertaken in response to the evolving development needs of the region and changes in ADB operations, and further aligns the PCS with ADB's long-term strategy objectives under Strategy 2020 and its development results framework. The review also simplified the PCS through information technology improvements to enhance the system's functionality and add more value to ADB’s operations and overall reporting.
- Executive Summary
- The Revised Project Classification System
- Quality Control of Project Classification
- Reporting on Project Classification
- Implementation of the New Project Classification System
- Revised Sector And Subsector Titles And Alignment With Creditor Reporting System
- Purpose Codes Of The Organisation For Economic Co-Operation And Development