Review of Asian Development Bank's Financial Loan Products
On February 22, the Board of Directors of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) discussed a working paper reviewing the ordinary capital resources (OCR) loan products. There was broad consensus among directors on the imperative for ADB to respond to the needs of borrowers by offering a new menu of loan products that was suitable for their emerging requirements.
- Borrower's Demand for New Loan Products
- Proposed New Libor-based Loan Products
- Funding and Risk Management Strategy
- Implementation and Resource Requirements
- Conclusion and Recommendations