Revised Staff Guidance for Implementing the Second Governance and Anticorruption Action Plan (GACAP II)
The Second Governance and Anticorruption Action Plan (GACAP II) was approved in July 2006. This guidance is for the staff of the Asian Development Bank to implement GACAP II. It updates and replaces previous guidelines issued in 2011.
The revised staff guidance incorporates findings of the GACAP II implementation review completed in 2013 that aim to strengthen implementation of GACAP II in ADB’s country programming and operations. The guidance also responds to the Strategy 2020 Midterm Review, which called for governance risks assessments - GACAP II’s chief operational instrument - to be streamlined, their quality enhanced, and their implementation systematically monitored so that governance issues are more firmly anchored in ADB operations, including in sector assessments and road maps.
- Second Governance and Anticorruption Action Plan
- Governance Risk Management Framework
- Planning the Governance Risk Assessment
- Preparing the Governance Risk Assessment
- Preparing the Risk Management Plan
- Linking Governance Risk Assessment to Programs and Projects
- Monitoring Governance Risks and Mitigation Measures