Samoa: Country Operations Business Plan (2012-2014)
The Country Operations Business Plan (COBP) for Samoa describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy.
This Country Operations Business Plan for 2012-2014 describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy, including grants and projects in the pipeline for Samoa.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with ADB's Country Partnership Strategy
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Nonlending Programs
- ADB. 2009. ADB's Pacific Approach 2010–2014. Manila.
- ADB. 2008. Country Partnership Strategy: Samoa, 2008–2012. Manila.
- Government of Samoa. 2007. Strategy for the Development of Samoa 2008-2012: Ensuring Sustainable Economic and Social Progress. Apia.
- ADB. 2009. Mainstreaming Climate Change in ADB Operations: Climate Change Implementation Plan for the Pacific (2009–2015). Manila.
- International Monetary Fund. 2010. Samoa: Article IV Consultation—Staff Report. IMF Country Report No. 10/214. Washington, DC. (July).
- ADB. 2010. Regional Operations Business Plan for the Pacific, 2010–2013. Manila.
- ADB. 2010. Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors on a Proposed Program Cluster and Loan for Subprogram 1 to the Independent State of Samoa—Economic Recovery Support Program. Manila.