Solomon Islands: Country Operations Business Plan (2012-2014)
The Country Operations Business Plan (COBP) for Solomon Islands describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy.
This Country Operations Business Plan for 2012-2014 describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy, including grants and projects in the pipeline for Solomon Islands.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with the Country Partnership Strategy
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Nonlending Programs
- ADB's Pacific Approach 2010–2014
- Framework for the National Strategic Plan for the Solomon Islands
- Solomon Islands: Request for an Arrangement Under the Standby Credit Facility—Staff Report
- Solomon Islands: Interim Country Partnership Strategy, 2009−2011
- Mainstreaming Climate Change in ADB Operations—Climate Change Implementation Plan for the Pacific 2009–2015
- Achieving Development Effectiveness in Weakly Performing Countries
- Regional Operations Business Plan—Pacific 2010–2013
- Solomon Islands: Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors on a Proposed Program Cluster and Grant for Subprogram 1 for Economic Recovery Support Program