Solomon Islands: Country Operations Business Plan (2014-2016)
The Solomon Islands country operations business plan for 2014-2016 is aligned with the strategic priorities set forth in the country partnership strategy (CPS), 2012-2016, which was endorsed in March 2012.
The ADB partnership strategy in Solomon Islands seeks to reduce poverty in line with the government's national development strategy, 2011-2020. It aims to do this by promoting equitable private sector-led economic growth through assistance in three core sectors: transport, and information and communication technology; public sector management; and energy. Private sector development, capacity development, and the promotion of good governance are thematic priorities.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with the Country Partnership Strategy
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Nonlending Programs
- ADB's Pacific Approach, 2010–2014
- Framework for the National Strategic Plan for the Solomon Islands
- Solomon Islands: Request for an Arrangement Under the Standby Credit Facility - Staff Report
- Solomon Islands: Country Partnership Strategy, 2012-2016
- Mainstreaming Climate Change in ADB Operations-Climate Change Implementation Plan for the Pacific (2009-2015)
- Achieving Development Effectiveness in Weakly Performing Countries
- Pacific: Regional Operations Business Plan 2013-2015
- Solomon Islands: Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors on a Proposed Program Cluster and Grant for Subprogram 2 for Economic Recovery Support Program