Solomon Islands: Country Operations Business Plan (2014-2016)
This Country Operations Business Plan for 2012-2014 describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy, including grants and projects in the pipeline for Solomon Islands.
The Solomon Islands country operations business plan for 2014-2016 is aligned with the strategic priorities set forth in the country partnership strategy (CPS), 2012-2016, which was endorsed in March 2012.
The ADB partnership strategy in Solomon Islands seeks to reduce poverty in line with the government's national development strategy, 2011-2020. It aims to do this by promoting equitable private sector-led economic growth through assistance in three core sectors: transport, and information and communication technology; public sector management; and energy. Private sector development, capacity development, and the promotion of good governance are thematic priorities.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with the Country Partnership Strategy
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Nonlending Programs
- ADB's Pacific Approach, 2010–2014
- Framework for the National Strategic Plan for the Solomon Islands
- Solomon Islands: Request for an Arrangement Under the Standby Credit Facility - Staff Report
- Solomon Islands: Country Partnership Strategy, 2012-2016
- Mainstreaming Climate Change in ADB Operations-Climate Change Implementation Plan for the Pacific (2009-2015)
- Achieving Development Effectiveness in Weakly Performing Countries
- Pacific: Regional Operations Business Plan 2013-2015
- Solomon Islands: Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors on a Proposed Program Cluster and Grant for Subprogram 2 for Economic Recovery Support Program