Sri Lanka: Country Partnership Strategy (2009-2011)
This Country Partnership Strategy (CPS) for Sri Lanka defines the country's medium-term development strategy and operational program for 2009-2011.
The CPS is aligned with Sri Lanka's development plan and poverty reduction goals, and its preparation with the ADB Developing Member Countries development planning cycle.
- Executive Summary
- Development Context: Current Trends, Issues, and Constraints
- The Government's Development Strategy
- Asian Development Bank's Development Experience
- Asian Development Bank's Strategy
- Risks and Performance Monitoring and Evaluation