Results Framework Indicator Definitions
This document provides definitions and data compilation methodologies for the Asian Development Bank (ADB) results framework indicators listed in the strategy paper on the review of the results framework. Definitions of standard explanatory data are included in a separate note.
Note: Standard explanatory data allow ADB to systematically assess broader performance data while avoiding undue proliferation of indicators. Although not formally part of the framework, they enable ADB to (i) provide consistent and reliable performance information to external stakeholders, (ii) assess performance more rigorously to identify bottlenecks and inform action planning, and (iii) collect baseline data for future indicators.
- Level 1: Development Progress in Asia and the Pacific
- Level 2: ADB Contributions to Development Results
- Level 3: ADB Operational Management
- Level 4: ADB Organizational Management
- Appendix: ADB's Developing Member Countries