Tajikistan: Country Strategy and Program Update (2003-2005)
This document updates Tajikistan's Country Strategy and Program (CSP) for 2003-2005.
The Country Strategy and Program (CSP) is prepared in active consultation with developing member country stakeholders: the government, NGOs, civil society groups, the private sector and other development agencies. It is usually prepared once every five years. A CSP update is prepared every year to reflect any important country developments and adjustments to the program.
This document updates Tajikistan's CSP for 2003-2005.
- Current Development Trends and Issues
- Recent Political and Social Developments
- Economic Assessment and Outlook
- Implications for the Country Strategy and Program
- Implementation of the Country Strategy and Program
- Progress in Preparing the Poverty Partnership Agreement
- Progress in the Country Strategy and Program Focus Areas
- Highlights in Coordination of External Funding and Partnership Arrangements
- Portfolio Management Issues
- Portfolio Performance
- Performance Monitoring and Evaluation
- Country Performance and Lending Levels
- Lending Level Proposed
- Nonlending Program
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Nonlending Program
- Country and Portfolio Indicators, and Assistance Pipeline
- Concept Papers for Lending Products
- Concept Papers for Nonlending Products and Services