Thailand: Country Partnership Strategy (2007-2011)
This Country Partnership Strategy (CPS) for Thailand defines the country's medium-term development strategy and operational program for 2007-2011.
The CPS is aligned with Thailand's development plan and poverty reduction goals, and its preparation with the ADB Developing Member Countries development planning cycle.
- Executive Summary
- Development Cooperation between Thailand and the Asian Development Bank
- Development Challenges and Thailand's Responses
- Development Partnership at the National Level
- Development Partnership at the Regional Level
- Implementation Arrangements
- Risks and Performance-based Monitoring and Evaluation