Tonga: Country Operations Business Plan (2012-2014)
The Country Operations Business Plan (COBP) for Tonga describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy.
This Country Operations Business Plan for 2012-2014 describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy, including grants and projects in the pipeline for Tonga.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with the Country Partnership Strategy
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Nonlending Programs
- ADB's Pacific Approach, 2010–2014
- Country Partnership Strategy: Tonga, 2007–2012
- Finding the Balance: Benchmarking the Performance of State-Owned Enterprises in Fiji, Marshall Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, and Tonga
- Review of Asian Development Bank's Policy on the Performance-Based Allocation of Asian Development Fund Resources
- Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors: Proposed Asian Development Fund Grant to the Kingdom of Tonga for the Economic Support Program
- Tonga: 2010 Article IV Consultation – Staff Report. IMF Country Report No. 10/112
- Regional Operations Business Plan for the Pacific, 2010–2013
- Mainstreaming Climate Change in ADB Operations: Climate Change Implementation Plan for the Pacific (2009–2015)