Tonga: Country Operations Business Plan (2013-2015)
The Tonga country operations business plan for 2013-2015 describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy, including grants and projects in the pipeline. The Pacific Approach serves as the country partnership strategy for Tonga.
The priority outcomes of the Tonga Strategic Development Framework (TSDF) supported by the COBP are (i) a dynamic public and private sector partnership; (ii) adequate, well-planned, and well-maintained infrastructure; and (iii) integration of cultural awareness, environmental sustainability, disaster risk management, and climate change adaptation into all planning and implementation of programs.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with the Pacific Approach 2010-2014
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Nonlending Programs
- ADB's Approach to Assisting the Pacific, 2010–2014
- Strategy 2020: The Long-Term Strategic Framework of the Asian Development Bank, 2008–2020
- Review of Asian Development Bank's Policy on the Performance-Based Allocation of Asian Development Fund Resources
- Tonga: 2012 Article IV Consultation – Staff Report. IMF Country Report No. 12/166
- Regional Operations Business Plan for the Pacific, 2010–2013