Tuvalu: Country Operations Business Plan (2012-2014)
The Country Operations Business Plan (COBP) for Tuvalu describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy.
This Country Operations Business Plan (COBP) describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy, including grants and projects in the pipeline, as a supporting document for Tuvalu's Country Partnership Strategy.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with ADB's Country Partnership Strategy
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Nonlending Programs
- ADB. 2009. ADB's Pacific Approach 2010–2014. Manila.
- Government of Tuvalu. 2005. Te Kakeega II National Strategies for Sustainable Development 2005-2015. Funafuti, Tuvalu.
- IMF. 2010 Article IV Staff Report. Washington. February 2011.
- ADB. 2009. Climate Change Implementation Plan for the Pacific 2009-2015. Manila (approved 19 June 2009).
- ADB. 2007. Achieving Development Effectiveness in Weakly Performing Countries. Manila (page 11).
- ADB. 2010. Regional Operations Business Plan – Pacific 2010–2013. Manila.
- ADB. 2008. Tuvalu: Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors on a Proposed Grant to Tuvalu for the Improved Financial Management Program. Manila.
- ADB. 2004. Tuvalu: Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors on a Proposed Supplementary Loan to Tuvalu for the Tuvalu Maritime Training Project. Manila.
- ADB. 2008. Country Partnership Strategy: Tuvalu, 2008–2012. Manila.