Tuvalu: Country Operations Business Plan (2012-2014)
This Country Operations Business Plan (COBP) describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy, including grants and projects in the pipeline, as a supporting document for Tuvalu's Country Partnership Strategy.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with ADB's Country Partnership Strategy
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Nonlending Programs
- ADB. 2009. ADB's Pacific Approach 2010–2014. Manila.
- Government of Tuvalu. 2005. Te Kakeega II National Strategies for Sustainable Development 2005-2015. Funafuti, Tuvalu.
- IMF. 2010 Article IV Staff Report. Washington. February 2011.
- ADB. 2009. Climate Change Implementation Plan for the Pacific 2009-2015. Manila (approved 19 June 2009).
- ADB. 2007. Achieving Development Effectiveness in Weakly Performing Countries. Manila (page 11).
- ADB. 2010. Regional Operations Business Plan – Pacific 2010–2013. Manila.
- ADB. 2008. Tuvalu: Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors on a Proposed Grant to Tuvalu for the Improved Financial Management Program. Manila.
- ADB. 2004. Tuvalu: Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors on a Proposed Supplementary Loan to Tuvalu for the Tuvalu Maritime Training Project. Manila.
- ADB. 2008. Country Partnership Strategy: Tuvalu, 2008–2012. Manila.