Tuvalu: Country Operations Business Plan (2013-2015)
This document describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership/regional cooperation strategy for Tuvalu 2013-2015, including grants and projects in the pipeline.
The Tuvalu country operations business plan (COBP) for 2013-2015 describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy, including grants and projects in the pipeline. The Pacific Approach serves as the country partnership strategy for Tuvalu.
ADB interventions under the COBP will strengthen budget management to improve the formulation, allocation, and utilization of the Government of Tuvalu's scarce resources, as well as improve public expenditure management, which is critical to restoring fiscal sustainability and stimulating economic growth.
The COBP results framework is based on updated information of the current and future program. The strategic thrust of the results framework - including outcomes, outputs, and indicators - remain unchanged.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with the Pacific Approach 2010-2014
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Nonlending Programs
- ADB's Approach to Assisting the Pacific, 2010–2014
- Te Kakeega II National Strategies for Sustainable Development, 2005–2015
- Strategy 2020: The Long-Term Strategic Framework of the Asian Development Bank, 2008–2020
- Review of the Asian Development Bank's Policy on the Performance-Based Allocation of Asian Development Fund Resources
- Regional Operations Business Plan – Pacific 2010–2013