Vanuatu: Country Operations Business Plan (2012-2014)
The Country Operations Business Plan (COBP) for Vanuatu describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy for 2012-2014.
This Country Operations Business Plan for 2012-2014 describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy, including grants and projects in the pipeline for Vanuatu.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with the Country Partnership Strategy
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Nonlending Programs
- ADB's Pacific Approach, 2010–2014
- Australian Agency for International Development: Draft Scoping Study on Luganville Power Concession and the Sarakata Hydropower Fund for the Government of Vanuatu
- Planning Long, Acting Short 2009–2012
- Priorities and Action Agenda 2006–2015: An Educated, Healthy and Wealthy Vanuatu
- Technical Assistance for Private Sector Development Initiative
- Technical Assistance for Private Sector Development Initiative, Phase 2
- Strategy 2020: The Long-Term Strategic Framework of Asian Development Bank, 2008–2020
- Country Partnership Strategy: Vanuatu, 2010–2014
- Vanuatu 2011 Article IV Consultation—Staff Report; Debt Sustainability Analysis; and Public Information Notice on the Executive Board Discussion